- AeroHydro software
- BAE SYSTEMS
- CAD/CAM software
- CAE software
- Delcam software
- Driling and geoscience
- Embroidery Designs
- Embroidery softwares
- EMERSON Process Management
- Ground Penetrating Radar Imaging Software
- HVAC software
- ICAM – CAD/CAM & Machine Tool's
- KLT associates
- METASTOCK softwares
- Mining software
- Network Automation
- PLEXIM software
- Rasterex softwares
- Shoe software
- SIMFLEX by Peng Engineering
- Trading software
- Wolfson Unit software
METASTOCK Professional REAL-TIME V11 cracked version
MetaStock Pro is specifically designed for real-time traders—traders who use intra-day data to transact in real-time throughout the trading day (Interested in end-of-day trading? Check out MetaStock). Whether you’re an experienced, active trader or just learning how to trade the markets, MetaStock helps you succeed.
MetaStock is a full-featured, professional-level charting program. At its core are the charting capabilities that have made it an industry standard, but it is much, much more. The MetaStock Powertools allow you to scan the market, backtest your strategies, and even reference the advice of experts. The built-in indicators are second to none, but just the beginning for traders who want to write their own with the Indicator Builder. What’s more, the customization possibilities in MetaStock are almost endless.
Incredibly, on top of the existing feature set, MetaStock Professional now includes:
Learn how to make better trades with these great new features in MetaStock 11: Fundamental Analyzer, 6 New name brand systems, 43 new adaptive indicators, 6 new RMO alerts, 2 new stops, 17 new indicators, 4 new FOREX currency pair systems, and new features designed for FX trading.
METASTOCK FUNDAMENTAL ANALYZER
Technical analysis charting is a powerful tool, period. However in today’s market, the more information you have about the companies you trade, the better. Armed with clean, reliable, and organized fundamental data, your trades are more informed and you are more confident.
With a few clicks of your mouse, the MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer lives up to its name by providing just about anything you could possibly need to know about US and select global markets. From PE Ratios and Earnings per share to Dividend Yield and Shares Outstanding, the list of fundamental data is comprehensive and categorized so you can go way beyond scratching the surface on a firm and determine if its stock is over or under valued.
MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer includes 5 powerful sections:
- Fundamental Tab – View at a glance the exchange, Industry Sector, Market Cap, Avg. 21-Day Volume, 52-Week High and Low and much, much more.
- Revenue Tab – Divided into two sections, this tab shows Quarterly and Annual Net Income Compared to Revenue including: Revenue, Net Income, and Percent fields for the last 8 quarters or 4 years.
- Performance Tab – Displays Annual earnings per share, Annual Dividends, Annual Growth Rate and Percent Changes to S&P 500 over a variety of periods.
- Estimates Tab – Displays EPS Quarterly Estimates and Total Revenue Quarterly Estimates going out 4 quarters, as well as EPS Annual Estimates and Total Revenue Annual Estimates going out 4 years.
- Scanner Tab – perhaps the most unique feature of the MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer, this powerful tool allows you to search for companies based on a variety of fundamental criteria including: Minimum Price, Maximum Price, Minimum Average Volume, Minimum EPS, Minimum PE Ratio, Minimum Dividend Yield, and Minimum Beta. The results can then be sorted by Closing Price, Average Volume, EPS, Annual Dividend, PE Ratio, Beta, Company Name, Group and Sector. You can even scan a list you created from the MetaStock Explorer and vice versa – it’s a great way to create a technical analysis/fundamental analysis workflow
These systems are industry standards and could easily sell as separate MetaStock Plug-Ins. You get them free as part of MetaStock 11. They include:
- Stochastic Pops Expert Advisor - combining a weekly Stochastics Oscillator for trend with a daily Stochastics for signals, this system avoids many of the whipsaw trades common to systems using just daily Stochastics.
- Conners RSI Expert Advisor - based on formulas presented by Larry Conners and Ashton Dorkins, a 2-period RSI at extreme highs or lows is used for long and short entry signals.
- Darvas Box - using extreme high and low conditions to form dynamic support and resistance levels, which are captured in the form of a “box,” this system is great for uptrend breakout trading.
- Turtle Trader (Hybrid) - based on the well-known and widely published Turtle System, this system generates buy signals when the price moves above the highest high of the last 20 days. Short signals are generated when the price moves below the lowest low of the last 20 days. Positions are closed when prices reach the extremes of the previous 10 days.
- SPYDER Carpe Diem - designed to forecast a single days movement of the S&P’s 500 Depository Receipts (SPYDER) this system is based on a four-bar pattern that has shown predictive ability.
- 1st Hour Breakout - 5 Minute Bars Expert Advisor (Only available in MetaStock Pro) – Working on the premise that the first hour of trading sets the tone for the rest of the day, this system signals any movement outside the first hour’s activity. It includes a stop loss set in the opposite direction also equal to the first hour of trading.
43 NEW ADAPTIVE INDICATORS
Standard indicators use a fixed look-back period, which makes them less responsive to prevailing market conditions. MetaStock 11 incorporates 43 NEW Adaptive Indicators with dynamic look-back functionality based on volatility, cycle, or a combination of both. This method provides the most responsive and accurate results.
6 NEW RMO ALERTS
The Rahul Mohindar Oscillator (RMO) released with MetaStock 10 has become one of the most popular features of MetaStock. MetaStock 11 offers 6 NEW alerts for the RMO, including: buy above high, sell below low, new blue bar, new red bar, entering bullish zone, and entering bearish zone.
2 NEW STOPS
The best trading systems will fall short without a good exit strategy. MetaStock 11 provides 2 NEW stops to help your system know when its time to get out of the trade:
- Intellistops - these self-adjusting trailing stops do away with the old static stop systems, which are set at a fixed percentage from price. Intellistops are adaptive and adjust dynamically based on the current price activity of the security. Intellistops adjust according to cycles, volatility, and other conditions.
- Chandelier Stops - As the name indicates, Chandelier Stops “hang” the sell stop from the extreme high reached over a predetermined period. When used properly, in tandem with other trading systems, Chandelier Stops have been shown to produce profits even with randomly selected entries on a diversified group of futures.
Comments are closed.