The CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer can quickly and accurately identify developing faults in rotating machinery, and then get to the root cause of the problem so that it can be fixed once and for all. Simple to use, the CSI 2130 allows maintenance personal to monitor more machines in less time, and focus their efforts on developing faults instead of chasing the next breakdown.
The CSI 2130 stands alone as the industry-leading vibration data collector, but its capabilities also include:
- Advanced Vibration Analysis
- Cross-Channel Analysis
- Transient Analysis
- Dynamic Balancing
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- Motor Monitoring
Routine data and corrective maintenance jobs can be uploaded to the companion AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager software for analysis and reporting.
- Data collection, vibration analysis, alignment and balancing in a single unit
- Embedded intelligence unlocks powerful technology solutions
- Compact, rugged design holds up to any plant environment
- Intuitive operation shortens the learning curve for faster implementation
- Modular format allows you to add capabilities as your needs change
- Upload data to AMS Suite for a single view of machinery health
Now you can enhance your knowledge of the CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer in the comfort of your workplace, office or any place with high-speed internet access. With these internet based tutorials you can learn how to set up and use route-based vibration data collection and analysis PLUS learn about the CSI 2130’s many advanced machinery analysis capabilities. Gain insight and knowledge while learning how to set up and use the analysis tools for Routes, PeakVue, Bump Test, Coast Down, Order Tracking, CSI SpeedVue, Cross Channel, Transient, Balancing, Alignment, and much more! The CSI 2130 internet-based tutorials consist of 24 video modules ranging from 2-14 minutes and are conveniently categorized into 7 sections.
View the videos as many times as you want while obtaining the knowledge to efficiently operate the CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer to gain the biggest impact toward achieving your machinery reliability goals.