NestMaster nesting software provides mechanized cutting users an efficient and intuitive solution for profiling operations. NestMaster is our entry-level nesting software, yet it’s one of the most powerful and effective for the light industrial market. It’s a ready-to-use solution, designed to quickly meet your business needs, and it’s backed by the high-quality technical support that you demand.
Take a Closer Look
What’s New in 2012
NestMaster 2012 includes many new features and enhancements that allow for even greater ease of use and productivity for metal fabricators and others in the cutting industry. Take a look at what’s new and see how Nestmaster can help your business.
Major features and enhancements to NestMaster 2012 include:
- 2D CAD – provides all of the basic features needed to create or edit detailed CAD drawings in DXF or DWG format.
- Part List pane – redesigned for greater flexibility and control over parts from the main window
- DXF output – the ability to output nests as DXF files has been added as a standard feature
For the complete listing of new features and enhancements please see the “What’s New” guide.
What Sets Us Apart
Built-in process expertise
NestMaster is designed for operation of conventional plasma or oxyfuel processes, and works seamlessly with all major machine brands. In addition, our development team has drawn on decades of proven cutting experience to deliver a nesting solution with the most essential settings and parameters already built-in. NestMaster allows for automation of feedrate, kerf settings, part separations, and more, resulting in better productivity, improved part quality and increased cost savings.
Ease of use
Users agree that NestMaster is incredibly easy to learn and use. This is due to the careful design of our graphical user interface. You will find a straightforward user platform, thoughtful screen layout, and intuitive navigation so you’ll experience a faster learning curve, more efficient use and fewer errors.
NestMaster is backed by the most dedicated and knowledgeable technical support team in the business. Our team of specialists has many years of industry experience with nesting software and CAM applications, offering a level of expertise and support that is second to none.
- Windows Vista® (SP2) 32 or 64 Bit
- Windows® 7 (SP1) or later32 or 64 Bit
- Windows® 8 32 or 64 Bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- 1 GHz processor or faster (3 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- VGA display with at least 256 colors and a resolution of 1024 x 768
- 200 MB available disk space
NestMaster is available in local license format only, and is restricted to a single PC at the same site. Network licenses are available for our more advanced nesting software products; TurboNest and ProNest.
Licenses are activated using a USB hardware device that inserts to the USB port of either a PC or network client, depending on the license format purchased.