progeCAD Architecture is an Architectural Software which sophisticated BIM technology helps you step after step. Drawing in 3D with progeCAD Architecture is even faster and easier than in 2D with generic CAD Software such as AutoCAD® or progeCAD Professional.
progeCAD Architecture is a 3D & 2D Architectural software using DWG as its native file format. Very intuitive, its powerful BIM technology helps you to draw faster and easier in 3D & 2D.
Very easy and fast for AutoCAD or progeCAD users and 100% DWG
Either in 3D or 2D view, progeCAD Architecture provides you with intelligent and parametric objects libraries to draw your buildings, houses or interiors : walls, windows, doors, stairs, balconies, roofs… You just have to pick a shape and modify its dimensions.
Editing you 3D project is as easy as a double-click on the element which dimensions you want to modify and/or drag and drop the element to change its position.
- EASY 3D with intelligent and parametric objects
- AutoCAD®-friendly: Same format, similar look and feel
- 2 SOFTWARE IN 1: Our architectural software also includes all the standard CAD environment and features therefore you can also use it for any CAD drawing and also the powerful BIM approach.
- Very easy and fast 3D Design with intelligent parametric objects and extensive libraries. You just pick the shape and enter its dimensions.
- Create 3D stairs and roofs in a few clicks
- Get automatically all the 2D drawings and views from the 3D model : floor plans, elevations, perspective views, cross sections… and keep them updated in real-time !
- Low-cost yet powerful!
Very easy to learn even for non-designers
Also reknown to be an exceptional low-cost alternative to Revit or ArchiCAD, progeCAD Architecture is much faster and intuitive to learn.
|UNRIVALED PRODUCTIVITY : With progeCAD Architecture you draw in 3D even faster and easier than in 2D with traditional CAD software and save a lot of time when modifying. Besides you can extract all the 2D DWG drawings and the software will update them automatically when you modify the 3D project !|
- DWG compatibility combined with the innovative BIM approach (Building Information Modeling)
- Advanced BIM structure to continuously update the project drawings (sections, views, perspectives, etc) while keeping anyinterventions made by the user (insertion of library items, text, annotation, etc).
- Similar approach to Revit® or Archicad®
- Project drawings smart explorer (tree-view browser of the drawings).
- Faster rendering performances based on OpenGL, as well as real time virtual walk through of the rendered model.
- Enhanced roof modeler with unlimited options to design any type of roof structure and add components such as attics, lofts, skylights, inclined openings and many others.
- Intelligent design to create even more building entities (i.e. chimneys, pergolas and others).
- Significant improvements regarding architectural design refinements (i.e. smart automatic unions between building objects only if necessary, optional hiding of the wall/slab lines on the views or sections, object definition through polylines in every dialog, etc), as well as the topographical design (fully automatic creation of triangles to create the ground model).
- Unrivaled performance due to the brand new high speed IntelliCAD v.6.6 engine.
Other new enhancements include: new interface, properties panel, polar tracking, and many others.
- Blocks libraries 2D and 3D
- And More: automatic dimensioning, 3D furnitures libraries and walkthrough videos, bill of materials, 3D ground generation and excavationArchitectural Modelling
With progeCAD Architecture you can design directly on the 3D building model, by manipulating the architectural objects and elements just like “plastic” objects, freely shaped in real time. This is possible not only in the simple building objects but also in the composite ones, since their structure follows a synergistic BIM logic. This allows even the most complicated design ideas to be realized very easily and fast.
High Quality Rendering
With PhotoPRO you can create high quality photorealistic images thanks to the OpenGL fast algorithms and the state-of-the-art ray-tracing technology. Given that every object embeds materials and textures within its editable attributes, the only you have to do to get a high-quality real representation, is to click on the mouse.
With WalkPRO you can take a real-time virtual tour walkthrough of the photorealistic 3D model, walking indoor and outdoor while using several options (staircases to ascend, doors to open etc). In addition you can also create avi video files, by just clicking on the “record” button.
Composite Elements & Structures
progeCAD Architecture includes a set of sophisticated dialogs and modelers to create slabs, staircases, roofs, rails and vertical or horizontal elements of any type and shape. Dynamic shaping and editing of any composite element is performed through the parametric dialogs of progeCAD Architecture which practically cover every construction case. The parametric behavior of all these structures enables changing most of their properties at any time in the design process.
Through use of these BIM tools the user can quickly analyze alternative design solutions to discover the most desirable ones.
Among others, progeCAD Architecture provides:
• Dialog boxes to define and shape beams, columns, slabs and other structural elements
• Staircase modeler to generate even the most complex shapes, along with their parts and accessories.
• Roof modeler with unlimited options to design any type of roof structure and add components such as attics, lofts, skylights, inclined openings and others.
• Dialogs for vertical elements, gables, ramps, rails andmany other more specific building entities such as chimneys and pergolas.
Further to the Parametric Library Generators wherever required (i.e. openings, shutters etc), progeCAD Architecture also includes a large number of items (objects, accessories, symbols etc) properly grouped into thematic libraries (Living Room Furniture, Dining Room Furniture, Kitchen Furniture, Office Furniture, Equipment, Plants etc). In addition, through the Dynamic Library Editor, the user can define and create new libraries, edit existing items, or even insert any dwg drawings and convert them into library items.
progeCAD Architecture embeds a complete Topographical component including a group of smart commands for the quick and precise creation of the topographical drawings and the automatic generation of the 3D ground model.