For engineers who use CFD for configuration analysis or optimization, and need to predict the performance over the operating envelope.
Tecplot Chorus simplifies the understanding of data generated by tens or thousands of simulation cases, to help you make better decisions faster. Tecplot Chorus integrates metadata analytics with field data exploration in one easy-to-use environment to help you better understand the underlying physics that drive the trends and anomalies observed in the metadata.
Tecplot Chorus provides a robust framework for managing CFD projects that require multiple simulation cases with tools to evaluate the resulting metadata.
An engineer using Tecplot Chorus can evaluate overall system performance and visually compare tens or thousands of simulation cases in a single environment, thereby making decisions faster and with more confidence.
Tecplot Chorus changes the post processing paradigm by pre-computing the plots, making downstream analysis much faster. Currently, CFD engineers use a time-consuming combination of scripting and manual steps to do that work.
Tecplot Chorus provides a robust framework for managing CFD projects that require multiple simulation cases. Engineers using Tecplot Chorus can evaluate overall system performance and visually compare simulation cases all in a single environment.
Unified Data and Project Management
- Populate the program’s database with import, extract and file crawler tools.
- Create and manage multiple sets of CFD cases as a project.
- Save and restore the state of a project session.
- Filter the metadata interactively.
- Easily launch Tecplot 360 CFD post-processor.
- Quickly view plot images and field data associated with a case or sets of cases.
Advanced Analytics and Surrogate Modeling
- Visualize multiple views of metadata and flow field physics in one unified environment.
- Explore the metadata with linked table, XY and multi-dimensional scatter views.
- Create multi-dimensional surrogate models.
Rapid Comparative Analysis of Field Data
- Compare selected plot images and field data plots in n-by-n matrices or side-by-side views.
- Compare pixel-by-pixel differences for selected plot images.
- Calculate differences between field variables on a grid for selected cases.
Batch Process Plot Creation
- Create and apply templates for generating plots across a set of cases.
- Create and apply templates for extracting surface data from the full volume field data across a set of cases.
- Submit and manage multiple batch jobs.
- Calculate functions of the full volume field data like forces, moments, and maximums.
Fast Physics Exploration and Visualization
- Pre-compute plots to rapidly analyze full sets of simulation cases.
- Quickly view plot images and solution data from the flow field with a single mouse click.
- Explore and filter an array of plots images.
- Explore the full 3D flow field with slices, streamtraces and iso-surfaces.
- Store and manage metadata and results on a local or server SQL database.
- Run on Windows and Linux.
- Choose from multiple licensing options.