An easy and affordable tool to use.
Easymill is a software tool that will help you to program your milling machine or lathe either off line or next to your machine.
Easymill helps you quickly and directly program machines for single or multiple work pieces – or from CAD drawings.
Easymill is an entry level system, easy to use and pays for itself even for one offs.
CAM software are not always effectively used when programs are modified by hand on the machines…
You know that:
- Manually programming CNC machines is expensive
- 80 % of programs have errors mostly caused by accidental wrong key presses
- In 70% of milling only 2 axes are used, so why use a more complex system for most of your milling?
- 30% of the time using CNC is with simulation and testing programs
- To have a CNC machine not actually producing anything is very expensive especially when simple work pieces are required.
- Training of staff to use some CAM packages can be a problem.
- Manually re-entering a list of drill co-ordinates is fraught with errors.
- Finally your CNC machine may not be paying for itself as much as you would like.
Using Easymill means:
- Flexibility in the workshop – everyone will be able to use all machines are installed.
- Programming time is significantly reduced.
- Easy parameter modifications.
- Very quick installation and easy to use.
- Interfaces with all major CAD software.
- Technical specifications are available on the product page product.
- Ideal for mould making.
- Ideal on its own or to complement 3D systems. Your machines can now economically perform simple 2D tasks
- Engraving with all Windows True Type fonts – this alone is sufficient to justify using Easymill
- Easymill will immediately save you time.
- No long training sessions required
- You can test the software yourself free and with no obligation
- No extra ‘hidden’ costs (installation, configuration, post processors or training)
- In 20 minutes you can find out whether Easymill is suitable for your specific applications via our tailored telephone demonstration
- An unusually quick payback which can be as short as 48 hours!
- Very low maintenance costs
- Very powerful functions
- Generic post processor that will work with most machines we have encountered, however we will adapt the post processor should this be necessary for your needs – this service is free!
- Future service, we wrote Easymill and always welcome new ideas which may be incorporated in future versions.