Metrolog XG is a polyvalent 3D inspection software that fulfills today’s needs in terms of 3D measuring and quality control. It has been developed by a team rich of 20 years of experience and features state-of-the-art technologies for quality control.
– Provided as standard 3D software on various brands of CMMs.
– Especially suited to retrofit any kind of CMMs, old or new.
– Runs under Windows XP, Vista and Seven
– Connects to all type of CMM, manual or CNC, using the standard Metrologic Group interfaces.
– Built-in DMIS V4.00 engine (Dimensional Measuring Interface Specification).
Fully interactive 3D graphical interface.
Measuring of prismatic parts (algorithms certified by the P.T.B. and the N.I.S.T).
Measuring of free-form parts (surface points, edge points, sections, …) related to any CAD system.
Input CAD file format:
– Neutral: IGES, VDAFS, SET, UNISURF, STEP
– Native Direct: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, IDEAS, ProE, UNIGRAPHICS, PARASOLID.
Measuring of profiles and sections.
– High speed Scanning and digitizing using SP 600
– Graphical off-line programming module and virtual simulation.
– Compensation of CMM geometry using 21 parameter error-mapping.
– Statistical analysis module.
– Powerful reporting capabilities: graphical, text or user-definable (see examples on the right).
– Export of results in different format (DMIS, VDAFS, IGES, Excel, …).
– Available in 18 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Czeck, Polish, Hungarian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Nederlands, Persian, Brasil, Rumanian and Russian.
New Interfaces for our 3D inspection software:
1/ LEICA TCPIP interface for Metrolog 3D inspection software:
– Using EmScon protocol the tracker functionalities are directly accessible from MetrologXG
– Utilization of T-Probe System
– Utilization of T-SCAN System
2/ FARO Laser tracker Interface
3/ API Laser tracker Interface
4/ Metric Vision / METRIS MV200 Radar Interface
5/ ACTI CM Interface (photogrammetry)
Our 3D inspection software range provide you the best way for quality measuring