WorkNC CAM software is the premier automatic CNC software for surface or solid models in mold, die and tooling businesses for 2 to 5-axis CNC programming. WorkNC is used by all western, Japanese and Korean automotive makers and well-known OEMs from a range of other industries.
WorkNC is best of breed, complementary CAM software that enhances all design and manufacturing systems by providing the most reliable, efficient, easy-to-program cutter paths, resulting in unmatched productivity and safety.
The automatic features of WorkNC allow novice CAM operators to automatically set up toolpaths in just a few minutes. Experienced users of other CAM software quickly appreciate the profitable and unique benefits WorkNC provides. Used either directly on the shop floor or in your CAD room, the reliability and quality of WorkNC’s CNC programming are unsurpassed!
Sescoi offers FREE shop floor trials with full technical support. Click here to read more about why WorkNC is the best choice for your shop.
Integrated CAD & Analysis functions
- Standard translators : IGES, DXF, STL,
- Direct translators: UGS®, Catia® V.4/V.5, Parasolid® …
- Mold Analysis Functions,
- 3D surface modeling functions,
- Advanced intelligent surface morphing for filling simple or complex cavities,
- Automatic 2D Features recognition and cycle definition for drilling, counterboring, reaming, tapping…
- Automatic mold and die core separation,
High performance CAM functions
- Automatic geometry and machining zone detection and management,
- Specific fluid and progressive toolpaths designed for High Speed Machining,
- Full user stock definition (block, CAD, STL),
- Dynamic 3 and 3+2 stock Management (Real time toolpath updated),
- Complete tool and holder collision check with automatic stock update,
- Powerful toolpath editor,
- Virtual 3D machine representation and machining simulation (dynamic editing of points and vectors),
- Powerful tool and holder library (holder components managed),
- Automatic HTML workshop documentation,
- User predefined machining sequences for automatic machining,
- Machining from STL files and point clouds,
- Batch mode calculations,
- Comprehensive postprocessor generator (NURBS, cycles, circular interpolation…).
Powerful and optimized CAM toolpaths
- Global Roughing and Re-roughing toolpath design and optimized for HSM machining,
- A range of specific toolpaths with trochoidal, spiral or plunging movement
- Roughing strategies use the Tool and Holder collision check with an automatic update of the stock,
- Automatic calculation and machining of rest areas based on dynamic stock.
- Re-machining toolpaths enable automatic rest material machining with increasingly smaller tools,
Powerful and optimized finishing toolpaths
- A wide range of Finishing toolpaths optimized for HSM machining,
- Z Level finishing, Planar finishing, Flat surface finishing, Contour finishing, Edge finishing,
- Automatic Rest-material finishing with a sequence of progressively smaller tools,
- 3D Display of rest-material areas,
- Automatic 5 Axis converstion possible,
Intelligent 2 and 2.5 Axis toolpaths
- Range of 2 and 2½-axis strategies,
- Pocketing, Contouring, Curve machining, Engraving, Rib machining, Facing, Drilling, tapping …
- Automatic Drilling Module,
- Automatic features detection, Pre-defined drilling sequence selection, Automatically generated drilling operations, Deep hole and intersecting hole drilling management,
- Customized Postprocessor.
Automatic & Simultaneous 5 Axis toolpaths
- Automatic 3 to 5-axis conversion toolpaths – “AUTO 5”,
- Wide range of Simultaneous 4 and 5 Axis toolpaths,
- 5 Axis Rolling, Planar finishing, Spiral Blade, Impeller, Tube, Laser …
- Collisions detection and machine limits management.