PowerMILL’s high-speed finishing, multi-axis machining, exceptionally fast calculations and powerful toolpath editing, help you machine high quality parts faster.
New features and improvements in PowerMILL 2012 include:
- New Parametric Spiral toolpath strategy for improved undercut machining
- New Flowline Machining toolpath strategy for precise control and multiple surface machining
- Angular Point Separation for better surface finish and smoother machine motion
- New toolpath Z limits for machining deep parts in sections, including 5-axis operations
- New Spiral Blade Finishing option that minimises tool axis changes between passes to help you machine more parts
New features and improvements in PowerMILL 2012 R2 include:
- Create a workplane from Three Arc Points to ease toolpath creation when generating a number of workplanes
- New Zoom and Pan controls show more tool assembly detail and identify where potential shank or holder collisions may occur
- The new Area Clearance Step Cutting option minimises terracing when creating area clearance toolpaths with large stepdowns
- and much more!