Machine-Independent Embroidery Software
More than 70 embroidery file formats and 20 home and industrial machine brands supported. Embroidery designs digitizing, editing, management, lettering and more!
- New command “Sort Photos” added to “Right Panel > Image Operations” menu. It allows to quickly sort selected folders with digital photos. The sorting algorithm uses “date taken” information stored in digital photo file.
- The “Right Panel > Export > Export Convertible File” now exports .exe file which is capable also to write to non-standard floppy disks, to embroidery cards (using Ultimate Box hardware) and USB memory keys. It also capable of sending design via serial link.
- New option “Color Palette > Snap Colors to Chosen Catalog” added. If ON, each color in design and newly selected color is converted to nearest color from chosen thread catalog.
- New command in Editor “Insert > Ready-made Alphabet Text” allows you to load whole 3rd party ready-made alphabet and write words easily while using all other features of alphabet interface – moving along chosen baseline, gap adjustment, individual character moving/rotating/enlarging/skewing/mirroring, envelope, etc. Find more in new tutorial “Lettering 5 (Ready-made Alphabets)“.
- New menu “Edit > Rotate > Rotate To Fit Selected Hoop” allows you to rotate selected objects to fit selected hoop.
- Iconizer plug-in is now capable of drawing 3D previews of designs. There is a new option “3D Drawing” in “Options > Iconizer Settings menu”.
- New option “Color List” allows you to switch ON/OFF the drawing of color list. This list contains all design colors and is shown at the left side of large thumbnail.
- Larger work area (up to 2000 x 2000 mm)
- Number of enhancements to stitch layout, corners, overlays, holes and underlay of Font Engine lettering
- Faster compilation (about 2x) of autocolumn lettering and other autocolumn objects
- Enhancement to functionality of direction lines of autocolumn
- Enhancement to automatic stitch length of column underlay
- New Sfumato with less trims, lower stitch count, less stray stitches, less short stitches, new stitch layout style, faster computation and user-defined colors
- Same user interface as in previous version