ProofMaster Plus and ProofMaster Certify are inkjet RIPs that allow easy, quick and colour managed output onto inkjet printers for multiple users. They stand out from other RIPs because of their ease of use and clear user interface but they still offer the same high level of proofing accuracy and dependable output. Both RIPs are compatible with a wide range of inkjet printers and can be used on Macintosh or Windows computers.
The Colour Collective Ltd are authorised UK distributors for ProofMaster Plus and ProofMaster Certify RIPs. Please contact us directly for further information and pricing.
Reseller enquiries are welcome. We can conduct installations of the ProofMaster products anywhere in the UK, either directly or on behalf of resellers.
ProofMaster Certify is so easy to set up that you will be producing industry-standard certified proofs within minutes. It comes with all the necessary colour profiles to create ISO 12647 compliant proofs straight out of the box on specific sets of quality PerfectProof, FOGRA certified contract proofing papers.
Unique in the market, ProofMaster Certify offers proofing on any size of printer from A3 to A1 at the same price and without sacrificing quality.
Automation for higher productivity
The optional ProofMaster DFlux, an automation platform linking different applications together, allows you to fully automate the preparation and quality control of your files all the way to production. ProofMaster Certify’s flexibility and automation provide optimal productivity at a market-beating price. With standards compliant color and full traceability, ProofMaster Certify delivers what proofs are intended for: highly accurate communication between the different partners in the production flow.
For details of supported printers etc, please click here: http://www.proofmaster.net/products/proofmaster-certify/printers
ProofMaster Plus allows more flexibility and wider range of modules than Certfiy.
ProofMaster Plus consists of different modules: the Calibrator, the Editor and the RIP, allowing the separation of calibration and profiling from job preparation and actual proofing. You can easily add functionality such as 1-Bit proofing, profile creation through the different available options or printing to multiple printers.
ProofMaster provides effortless setup and allows for out-of the box contract proofs in line with the ISO 12647 and other industry colour standards. Regardless of whether you’re preparing files for offset, gravure, newspaper, flexo- or screen-printing, ProofMaster’s Multi Channel colour engine provides an easy path to spot-on results. It is suited to specialty printing technologies such as packaging, consistently generating superb, colour-accurate proofs and ensuring those results carry through to production and final output.
Key Features of ProofMaster Plus
Color, quality & Ink
- ISO 12647-7 compliant output
- Comes with FOGRA/UGRA v3 media wedge
- Precise colour accuracy through standard and customized ICC profiles
- Comes with a standard editor offering a host of image editing, production tools and soft proofing, also on PDF files
- Supports Multi Channel input profiles and has full Multi Channel support
- Processes image and vector elements in Multi Channel jobs
- Drives Multi Channel printers
- Fine tunes results through DeviceLink profiles
- Works with high-end color-managed workflows (CMYK, RGB or Lab)
- Accepts all the main file formats: PS, PDF (X4, X3, X1a), EPS, PSD, AI, nCT/nLW, DCS2, TIFF (/IT) and the RAW format for digital photography
- Advanced handling of spot colours, fully CxF-compatible
- Provides a handy spot colour tuner
- Can use standard and customized contact sheet templates
- Colour setting import via Adobe CSF
- Improved linearization and ink-bleeding
- Supports all common spectrophotometers from X-Rite and Barbieri
- Easy set up of an unlimited number of proofing or photo printing queues and hot folders
- Automatic media optimization
- Can detect Enfocus Certified PDF®s
- Works on Mac OS® X (10.4-10.6) and Windows® XP Pro (Service Pack 2), Vista and 7
- Drives up to two IP/USB/FW printers as standard (choose from three printer driver categories)
- Simultaneous rendering and printing for higher efficiency
Benefits of Proofmaster Plus
Enable better communication between print-buyer and production
- Allows for ISO Colour Standardized output
- Supports all PDF standards (GWG, PDF-X4, …)
Achieve better quality
- Intuitive user interface allows for easy calibration profiling and fine-tuning
- ProofMaster Editor allows for last minute corrections and soft proofing
- Multi Channel colour engine allows you to reproduce the coluors you’ll get during the final output with the highest precision
- Substrate simulation capabilities allow you to match closely the output on media with specific textures or mimic paper with varying ink absorptions
Produce more… efficiently
- Produce more jobs per day through accurate proofing. Simply plug in additional print drivers to increase the type and amount of machines you can drive
- Check file integrity through integrated Enfocus Certified PDF® technology. ProofMaster provides both the automation capabilities and specific interactive production tools needed to produce better and more
- ProofMaster Flux automates repetitive tasks such as file reception and routing and seamlessly links 3rd party applications for advanced production automation.