Powerful Windows viewer applications for viewing, printing, markup and file conversion of over 250 different file formats – 2D CAD, 3D CAD, DWG, PDF, raster and office files. Download free evaluation trial version.
RxView and RxHighlight are the standard desktop viewers that have been Rasterex’ flagship products for over 15 years. They have been continuously developed, maintained and improved, and have always been in front when it comes to product innovation, robustness and user friendliness.
As a Windows application, it is installed on each computer, either from a download link or from a DVD. It can be licensed as a single standalone program or as a network license. For larger enterprises, the floating network license, with concurrent users, is often the most cost effective option.
RxView is the basic version, providing viewing, printing and measurement features.
RxHighlight is the exact same installation as RxView, but gives the user access to a set of advanced tools for markup, collaboration, file conversion and batch processes.
The installation is common for RxView & RxHighlight, and it is the license file that controls whether you have access to the RxHighlight options or not.
This can even be set up as a dynamic licensing. This means that the network license consists of a pool of RxView licenses and a few RxHighlight licenses. A users checks out an RxView license as default, and only uses an RxHighlight license when he needs access to the RxHighlight functions. This improves the cost effectiveness even further, supporting Rasterex’ flexible licensing policy for the benefit of our customers.
RxView displays and prints more than 250 different file formats
|See a complete format list under related info. 3D formats must be licensed separately. Contact you local distributor for a price quote.|
- New CAD and Office toolbars for better handling of these formats.
- COM-based component architecture displays multiple files simultaneously.
- 2D drawing support includes; AutoCAD (incl. AutoCAD 2012), MicroStation V8.5, ME10/30, HPGL etc.
- Optional 3D support includes; CATIA V5, CATIA V4, PRO/E, Unigraphics, Inventor, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and STL. 3D files can be rotated, sectioned and measured etc.
- Includes multiple and split windows, thumbnail and preview support, view selection, Bird’s Eye view, magnifying cursor, layer control, pen table manipulation and Watermark printing.
- Multi-page functionality for documents and TIFF files.
- Calibration and snap functions for take-off measurements on drawing files.
- Previous versions of files can be compared with the differences highlighted.
- Use the Shell Extension and RxView is fully integrated into Windows Explorer enabling file preview of supported formats, directly within Explorer.
RxHighlight adds advanced functions like redlining, markup, file conversion and batch printing/batch conversion to the viewer, allowing multiple users to collaborate and share information more efficiently throughout the organization. RxHighlight improves the revision control, shortens the time used for engineering changes and improves the feedback process in the organization. It is designed for network environments, with administrative tools and access control.
Redlining, Markup and Collaboration
RxHighlight enables you to share information more efficiently than ever before. The sophisticated redlining tools allow implementation of better and faster revision control, shorten the time used in engineering changes and improves the feedback process in your organization. RxHighlight is designed for network environments and the extended network configuration tool gives administrators full control of user access to information.
Conversion and Web Publishing
Document conversion and publishing is easy with RxHighlight. Convert any viewable data or document file type into another format – for example convert one CAD format to another, or publish to Internet formats such as JPEG, DWF and PNG for easy archiving and transmission across the Internet.