For engineers who want to cut time in understanding reservoir simulation results.
Tecplot RS is a reservoir simulation post-processing tool that helps analyze reservoir simulation forecasts quickly and easily. Tecplot RS brings all your reservoir simulation and observed data together, enabling you to rapidly explore, compare, and understand your data.
For Engineers who want to cut time in understanding reservoir simulation results, Tecplot RS is a specialized visualization and analysis tool that helps increase your productivity. It gives you a full range of options for analyzing data with line graphs, 2D cross sections, and 3D grid plots. Of all the post-processing tools available, Tecplot RS is the easiest to use and produces the most visually powerful output.
Tecplot RS brings all your reservoir simulation and observed data together, enabling you to rapidly explore, compare, and understand your data.
Cross plots show relationships between data, complementing the information provided by histograms
Just released: Tecplot RS 2011. New version offers unified workspace with support for all major reservoir simulators. Learn more.
With one tool, you can easily:
- Assess the accuracy of a reservoir model more quickly by comparing history match factors for multiple simulation runs on a single plot.
- Quickly identify regions of a reservoir with the largest history match deviations.
- Make strategic decisions by comparing multiple simulations with observed data and understanding well pattern performance.
- Explore and analyze different well scenarios for forecasts.
- Analyze and understand production data and simulation results in one easy-to-use environment.
- Generate accurate, high-quality images for the web, presentations, and technical papers.