WellView® is a complete well information management system for well planning, drilling, completion, testing, and workovers. This single comprehensive drilling and well information database reduces duplicate data entry, improves data quality, and creates a collaborative information environment.
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed and eSignal real-time data.
Build and analyze integrated, quantitative, multi-disciplinary 3D earth models with the power of 3D-GIS. From data import to exploration drillhole design, geoscientists from all disciplines can manage their project from one central software application.
Advanced, easy-to-use, modularized software that becomes the basis of sound and rapid decision-making. Custom designed for mineral exploration, resource evaluation, and geotechnical hazard assessment. It has a fully integrated 3D-GIS query environment and advanced visualization. It enables precise geological modelling (wireframe), block modelling, and property modelling. It provides natural connections to geologically-constrained geophysical modelling and inversion, multi-disciplinary 3D exploration targeting, exploratory and geochemical data analysis, and geotechnical hazard estimation and monitoring.
The highlights are:
- Text Detection Parameters from Imported DXF Files
- Add Nibble Free Hand
- Support Nibble Offset Editing by Dragging
- Hatch Contour
- Align Parts Command in AutoNest
- Support Laser Common Cuts directly in AutoNest
- Run AutoNest for Selected Parts
- Fill holes for Selected Parts in AutoNest
- New Collision-Less Mode
- Used Tools Dialog Box Shown in AutoNest
- New Quick Setup Popup Box in ORD/CSV Processing
- Create Parts Order with Keyboard Keys
Already avaliable keygen for 2014 version of SmartPlant License Manager (new protection has broken).
Shoemaster is a world leading CAD/CAM system providing 2D and 3D solutions for the footwear industry.
Designed by traditional shoemakers, Shoemaster CAD CAM solutions contain all the tools and functionality required for the design, development and engineering of all types of footwear. This innovative system reduces costs, improves quality and increases productivity.
Based on proven technology developed over four decades, the software is used successfully worldwide by a portfolio of long standing customers.
ELWAVE is the premiere automated real-time Elliot Wave software, offering fully labeled charts, projecting targets and exits, trend channels and a Summary that gives a clear and concise overview of signals on multiple time frames.
There are two types of heat balance programs: “Application-Specific” and “Fully-Flexible”. An Application-Specific program is a special-purpose tool, focusing exclusively on one type of plant. The program includes a vast, general model and the user selects a subset of it via a guided, structured procedure. A Fully-Flexible program is a general-purpose tool, which allows its user to construct any model by connecting appropriate building blocks, in a flexible, unfettered fashion. Each type of program has advantages and limitations.
Knowledge = Power
Thermoflow is the leading developer of thermal engineering software for the power and cogeneration industries. Since 1987, Thermoflow’s software product line has grown to become the most popular, well-proven, and comprehensive system available today.
Thermoflow is a stable, profitable, entirely independent company which has never received funding from any source other than sales to customers who find real value in our products, every day.
OrthoGen for CADWorx Plant Professional enables 2D plans, sections and elevations drawings to be created automatically from CADWorx Plant Professional 3D models. Even in today’s 3D world annotated and dimensioned orthographic drawings are still a required deliverable – OrthoGen reduces this process from hours to only minutes.
SIEMENS COMOS Software – from Integrated Engineering to Integrated Operations
Increasing international competition makes it more and more important for plant design engineers and plant operating personnel to boost productivity and quality. To minimize design cost and time, and maximize equipment uptime plant engineers and operating personnel must optimize their workflows. The success factors involved in achieving these goals are continuous innovation and consistent data management using an optimum software solution concept. Life Cycle Engineering, combined with the leading-edge COMOS software, is the solution for achieving these goals: COMOS supports end-to-end plant asset management across the entire lifecycle of an industrial plant.