PC-DMIS is the world’s most popular CMM software for the collection, evaluation, management and presentation of manufacturing data. The standard on Hexagon Metrology measurement devices PC-DMIS is also available on a wide range of non-Hexagon equipment. Use it to fully leverage your manufacturing process and build truly lean systems.
The advanced 3D modeling tools and flexible machining strategies in ArtCAM Pro provide the complete solution for all your CNC needs. ArtCAM Pro is a proven solution for many industries including Sign Making, Woodworking, 3D Engraving and Mold Making, Mold Tool Engraving, Coinage, Packaging…
It’s jaw dropping technology that no one has offered before- Embroidery software that works inside Adobe Illustrator. Draw or open a vector file, assign a stitch effect, adjust embroidery parameters, and you’re ready to sew the design on the embroidery machine.
A dream-come true technlogy, Embroidery i2 for CorelDRAW®, is a software plug in for CorelDRAW®that creates embroidery inside the graphics program. No need for a separate embroidery software application, no need to learn any new programs or interfaces.
Create logos, artwork or designs in CorelDRAW®, and when you are ready to convert to embroidery, simply assign a stitch effect, adjust any embroidery parameters such as density, pull compensation etc, and the design is ready for the embroidery machine. This is not autodigitizing- or some hocus pocus- although it seems to work like magic. Embroidery i2 is professional embroidery design creation software that is perfect for screen and digital printers, promotional product companies and those who want to create amazing embroidery.
We are pleased to enclose a new release of our software suite, Version 25, with the new features and improvements summarised below. Some of the items described here were pre-released as Version 24.1, optionally downloaded from our website.
Tebis is a CAD/CAM software solution for applications such as die, mold or model making. The software is primarily used in the generation of toolpaths for chip-breaking manufacturing such as drilling and milling, but also in Wire EDM and Electrode EDM. These toolpaths control multi-axis CNC machines. Other applications include manufacturing planning, design, reverse engineering, quality assurance, CNC machining and assembly. The software features interfaces for neutral file formats as well as proprietary formats of third-party manufacturers (STEP 203/214, VDAFS, IGES, DXF, STL, Parasolid, Catia V4/V5, Creo, SolidWorks, NX, JT).
WellView® is a complete well information management system for well planning, drilling, completion, testing, and workovers. This single comprehensive drilling and well information database reduces duplicate data entry, improves data quality, and creates a collaborative information environment.
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed and eSignal real-time data.
Build and analyze integrated, quantitative, multi-disciplinary 3D earth models with the power of 3D-GIS. From data import to exploration drillhole design, geoscientists from all disciplines can manage their project from one central software application.
Advanced, easy-to-use, modularized software that becomes the basis of sound and rapid decision-making. Custom designed for mineral exploration, resource evaluation, and geotechnical hazard assessment. It has a fully integrated 3D-GIS query environment and advanced visualization. It enables precise geological modelling (wireframe), block modelling, and property modelling. It provides natural connections to geologically-constrained geophysical modelling and inversion, multi-disciplinary 3D exploration targeting, exploratory and geochemical data analysis, and geotechnical hazard estimation and monitoring.
The highlights are:
- Text Detection Parameters from Imported DXF Files
- Add Nibble Free Hand
- Support Nibble Offset Editing by Dragging
- Hatch Contour
- Align Parts Command in AutoNest
- Support Laser Common Cuts directly in AutoNest
- Run AutoNest for Selected Parts
- Fill holes for Selected Parts in AutoNest
- New Collision-Less Mode
- Used Tools Dialog Box Shown in AutoNest
- New Quick Setup Popup Box in ORD/CSV Processing
- Create Parts Order with Keyboard Keys