WellView® is a complete well information management system for well planning, drilling, completion, testing, and workovers. This single comprehensive drilling and well information database reduces duplicate data entry, improves data quality, and creates a collaborative information environment.
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed and eSignal real-time data.
Build and analyze integrated, quantitative, multi-disciplinary 3D earth models with the power of 3D-GIS. From data import to exploration drillhole design, geoscientists from all disciplines can manage their project from one central software application.
Advanced, easy-to-use, modularized software that becomes the basis of sound and rapid decision-making. Custom designed for mineral exploration, resource evaluation, and geotechnical hazard assessment. It has a fully integrated 3D-GIS query environment and advanced visualization. It enables precise geological modelling (wireframe), block modelling, and property modelling. It provides natural connections to geologically-constrained geophysical modelling and inversion, multi-disciplinary 3D exploration targeting, exploratory and geochemical data analysis, and geotechnical hazard estimation and monitoring.
The highlights are:
- Text Detection Parameters from Imported DXF Files
- Add Nibble Free Hand
- Support Nibble Offset Editing by Dragging
- Hatch Contour
- Align Parts Command in AutoNest
- Support Laser Common Cuts directly in AutoNest
- Run AutoNest for Selected Parts
- Fill holes for Selected Parts in AutoNest
- New Collision-Less Mode
- Used Tools Dialog Box Shown in AutoNest
- New Quick Setup Popup Box in ORD/CSV Processing
- Create Parts Order with Keyboard Keys
Shoemaster is a world leading CAD/CAM system providing 2D and 3D solutions for the footwear industry.
Designed by traditional shoemakers, Shoemaster CAD CAM solutions contain all the tools and functionality required for the design, development and engineering of all types of footwear. This innovative system reduces costs, improves quality and increases productivity.
Based on proven technology developed over four decades, the software is used successfully worldwide by a portfolio of long standing customers.
ELWAVE is the premiere automated real-time Elliot Wave software, offering fully labeled charts, projecting targets and exits, trend channels and a Summary that gives a clear and concise overview of signals on multiple time frames.
There are two types of heat balance programs: “Application-Specific” and “Fully-Flexible”. An Application-Specific program is a special-purpose tool, focusing exclusively on one type of plant. The program includes a vast, general model and the user selects a subset of it via a guided, structured procedure. A Fully-Flexible program is a general-purpose tool, which allows its user to construct any model by connecting appropriate building blocks, in a flexible, unfettered fashion. Each type of program has advantages and limitations.
Knowledge = Power
Thermoflow is the leading developer of thermal engineering software for the power and cogeneration industries. Since 1987, Thermoflow’s software product line has grown to become the most popular, well-proven, and comprehensive system available today.
Thermoflow is a stable, profitable, entirely independent company which has never received funding from any source other than sales to customers who find real value in our products, every day.
OrthoGen for CADWorx Plant Professional enables 2D plans, sections and elevations drawings to be created automatically from CADWorx Plant Professional 3D models. Even in today’s 3D world annotated and dimensioned orthographic drawings are still a required deliverable – OrthoGen reduces this process from hours to only minutes.
Simply brilliant construction scheduling
Asta Powerproject is a global standard for construction project scheduling. Easy to use, yet really powerful.
ASTA POWERPROJECT ENABLES YOU TO
- Easily exchange data from other scheduling software
- Quickly create and update precise project schedules
- Produce high quality standard and custom reports
- Reduce costs with flexible licensing and deployment options
- Enter task updates directly with laptop or mobile device
- Show, analyze and compare progress against unlimited baseline plans
- Easily manage resources, costs and third-party participants
- Integrate with MS Outlook, accounting, BIM and ERP systems
- Enterprise application for multi-user, real-time collaboration
Marine Vessel Analysis and Design
MAXSURF provides naval architects with software tools for all phases of the vessel design and analysis process. By using a common 3D surface model, design files can be optimized to accurately flow through concept, initial, and detailed design stages. With MAXSURF, users can confidently model hull forms; assess stability and strength; predict performance; and carry out initial structural definition and analysis.